As a long-time supplier of uniforms and apparel to the US military, Propper prides itself on being the standard to which all other classic military fatigue pants are measured. This cotton/polyester twill Battle Dress Uniform Trouser (BDU) is sewn to mil-spec MIL-T-44047E and provides maximum durability in a classic style with all the functional details you need. The six pockets with fused flaps give you a clean professional look, and the reinforced seat and knee provide for maximum durability and longevity.
- 65% cotton / 35% polyester twill
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Felled seams for durability
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- 6-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
It’s authentic in every way. The Propper® BDU Trouser is sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E, with felled seams and a reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused flaps give you a clean, professional look. Use the adjustable waist tabs and durable drawstring leg closures for a secure fit.